Saturday, January 15, 2005

Dinner at Megan and Tony's

Went over for dinner at Megan and Tony's place. I've been feeling a bit blah about cooking lately thanks to a few disasters in the kitchen. Megan made Chicken Parmesan with Angel Hair Pasta and Garlic Bread. She even had a side salad. The chicken was so moist and flavorful. I really need to get the recipe. Now, Megan and Tony are on a no-carb diet right now. So I was surprised that the chicken was breaded. That's when Megan told me that it was breaded with crushed pork rinds, Italian seasoning and Parmesan. I was so surprised! Everyone thought I was disgusted but it tasted delicious - why would I be grossed out by an ingredient that tasted so good? Overall a great meal. It's so much fun to hang out with friends. Oh and there was a fantastic Columbia Crest Shriaz. I think 2002.

No comments: