Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Strawberry Pasta

If you're looking for a romantic and (relatively) easy cookbook, I highly recommend Intercourses. Each section is devoted to a different aphrodisiac food. The pictures are sumptuous and the recipes are simple and easy to follow. Even if such foods create only a placebo effect, cooking out of a book devoted to them can still get the blood hot. Plus, the book has little stories and quote dispersed throughout. I've tried about 15 recipes out of the book (all good) and have about 5 more on my radar to try out soon. (Note: I had actually typed out a list of recipes but then the site screwed up when I tried to spellcheck. I'm not doing it again. Sorry!)

Last night, we had Strawberry Pasta (pg. 57). It's basically fettuicine alfredo with pureed strawberries. Very rich and very satisfying.

1 comment:

Ridzi Arora said...

I like this new concept of strawberry pasta . I will try this once for sure. Thanks for sharing this new recipe.